8/12/13

GRRRRRRRRR!!

12 comments:

  1. Do we need chocolate, alcohol or both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Neither.. just some fresh air will do!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm more of a mashed potatoes & gravy kinda gal...

      Delete
  3. Ever try a chocolate covered MIdol, with a whisky chaser... Works like a charm when my popo's 'bout to bleed:D

    Off for couple weeks of frolics...be well!

    SMILE: D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No whisky for me thank you very much!

      Frolics..... hehehehe!!!

      Delete
  4. Now deep breathe in out relaaaaaaxxxx
    or find chocolate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the breathing.... I think I inhaled a bug... :\

      Delete
  5. Don't worry! "Back-to-school" specials have finally arrived in stores! Your vacations are just around the corner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for my Vacation to start!!! Although I will probably be depressed the first week.... I had better stock up on mashed potatoes & gravy!! LOL

      Delete